Wednesday, April 29, 2009

a page dated 28/04/20009 taken from my diary


with yuet ling, pearlyn, and bf.
ah no photos with them ): had this one and only photo because yuet ling was playing with my phone..
and ya. i did not buy the cable yet so.. couldnt upload the photos!!!! i took a photo of my photos in my hp using my camera.
i know the kitty might have amm. disfigured (is this the right word?) the photo.. but :P
ANYWAY
it's been a while since i last ate their 1/2 priced every Tuesday waffle!!! i must say its still good but was really sick of it after my second piece.
i used to be able to gobble the whole damn waffle. with extra cream and maple syrup!!!
but was really feeling bloated and airy from it and i left one last piece behind.
oh yes. was a good catchup session. shall meet up with the rest soon too yeah? :)
*
*
*
afterwhich, accompanied bf to have his stitches removed!
long wait but the procedure was fast.
he said just a teenyweeny slight pain. nothing much and definitely bearable.
*
*
oo. and went to get my Moshi Pouch in town!!! (review here)
(err. if you're an observant, you might notice a mole WHICH IS ACTUALLY NOT A MOLE on my face in the photo below. i scratched my own precious face few days back. *sniff* so ugly. i was complaining non stop to bf that if i had such an ugly mole, i will definitely remove it!! oh and during my gelare lunch with my darlings, i actually forgot about that mole. if not i would have complained about it too. x.x)
after getting the pouch, went to Isetan Supermarket at Shaw Towers!!!
I <3 JAPANESE SUPERMARKET!!!
but the one at Liang Court is much better. as in there's more stuff... even the char siew pork whch is the authentic ones to be used in ramen.... its found there! but not here (referring to Isetan's supermarket)

oh well. still love the japanese supermarket anyway.
ANYWAY, they have this lil food stalls because of Boy's Day.. and i bought two mini lil oyster from the stall selling croquette. SGD3. its really small but the oyster is meaty. so worth my money!
other photos taken using from my hp (but i retook it using my camera because of no cable. repeat repeat repeat)
*
*
and a POSED FOR photo.
haha cos while i was shooting the above (and others that i did not upload), bf suddenly had this look which i thought that i had captured it on my phone (BUT DIDNT) which is why i forced him to pose for that.
i know its retarded but we're having fun, can?
and a bf queueing to buy a can of beer :
*
*
ok. apart from that can of beer, we also bought our dinner!!!
SAPPORO MISO RAMEN!
we really missed it man.... but hokkaido seemed so. far & expensive.
so it gotta be on hold!!! so sad.
and we missed their miso ramen badly. PLEASE TRY IF YOU'RE GOING THERE!! PLEASE TRYYYYYYYY. ITS SOOOO DIFFERENT FROM SINGAPORE. and dont be turned off by the word miso cos its not like the miso soup that you've been drinking!!!

ok. we missed it so much that we bought whatever thats available at the supermarket. bought whatever thats MISO typed (ONLY TWO THOUGH. ARGH)


cook cook cook.
ITADAKIMASU!!! いただきます
nice bowl? bought from the Ramen museum at Yokohama
and are you guys wondering whats the orangey thing beside the bowl?
*
*
*
YAY ITS EBIKO! (xuan dont be jealous)
yuummmmm.
they do sell Karashi-mentaiko 辛子明太子 (marinated roe of pollock) which is supposingly for that!!
but bf prefers ebiko.

oh yes. apart from Ramen, its the King Salmon Sashimi!!!! for dinner.
nice.

total spent about $50 (including another packet of miso ramen for 2pax)

yummy dinner.
*
the after dinner was Sapporo Beer.
BURP.
a sumptuous dinner. but it makes me very happy!!!

2 comments:

  1. u friggin retarddddddd!!! I WAN THE EBBIKKO U DUMBBB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: its in my tummy already. very yummy. BURBURPBURPPPPPPPPPP.

    ReplyDelete