Wednesday, April 22, 2009

PISSED W THE BOSS

its weird, strange and temperamental person that chase people out of the team. so pissed. furthermore she's supposed to be supportive. totally fail her role.
omg so glad im leaving.
i know i cant dictate how a person should actually lead her team.
but the basic understanding for her team is not even there!!
its not the first that which is WHY I FLARE UP.

i guess most people who knows me know that I SELDOM GET ANGRY W PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT CLOSE TO ME. i will ONLY argue or BE ANGRY IF SHE'S TOO MUCH.
and fuck. she is so damn fucking over the limits.
i have been tolerating for so long.
i am really so pissed.. you know its not just me thats very unhappy?
frankly she's part of the reason why i wanna leave before end april too....

she's really very very pretentious. two faced snake.
i can never forget what she told my colleague the other day and it does hurt. of course, it makes me very angry too.
frankly, if i do not get the comm, i wont even bother working so hard for her. WHATS THE POINT.

hai. really pity the rest of my teammates... :(
but well, like what one of my colleague say, dont care and just get the commission!!!
SO TRUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment