Sunday, April 26, 2009

goodbye DHL Express TaiSeng...

The day
when I finally get to return my DHL Employee Pass back to the HR
*
*
*
*
a closer view at my DHL Employee Pass :)

haha. photo was actually taken not too long ago.. probably back in nov/dec period. i think i look too young in that photo?
but i quite like it though :P
*
many photos were taken on that last day~ didnt upload all to blogger
because if I do, i will be taking too much of my time and im just too lazy!

some of the photos:
Lilia (again.. haha.)
because she did a very cute lil thing for me.. photo was taken at the Bintan trip.
&

PHOTOS of my and my others colleagues..

Raj.. he came back to the office for his gym session.. and had to rush back so an individual photo with him :) a very nice & bubbly colleague too.


me & albert

one of our DHL FieldSales guy... (outdoor. they visit clients instead of just communicating over the phone unlike us.)

took a photo with him too since he's around in the office. a nice colleague too :)
*

Zam..

haha he came over to our side so... photos!
friendly colleague too. me & girly attended his wedding previously. haha.

me and the SPD managers.. very nice superiors.
envied Sheena for having such nice bosses.. OPPS.

ok la not that my bosses arent nice... everybody has their flaws?

*
& finally, my team..

my supervisor, Jenny.
am grateful for all the guidance given. have learnt alot during my stay in DHL.
i think ive learnt to sell better?

thank you boss.

my dajie, Melinda.
have already say so much in the previously post... am too lazy to type anymore : heee.
but thank you for coming down. *hugs*
Safri,
a bubbly colleague too.. my DHL dictionary! friendly. :)
thank you for all your help, alerts (5.45pm... log out, toilet, etc) haha. brings a smile by just thinking about that :)

finally...

Jeremy! (he saw my blog and was like complaining why i nv mention about him!!!?!?!)
the teammate who has been taking care of me, teaching me all the tricks.. ok, skills etc.
am really thankful for all the help that you've given me. & your generosity. & SO MANY OTHER THINGS.... (like bullying ah, blablabla)
will remember it all. thanks for protecting me as well :)

*sniff**sniff*

LAST COMMENT FOR YOU:
PLEASE STOP DRINKING & SMOKING TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& presenting.. my whole team:

*

the 'surprise' photos...
so nice of them for putting in the effort. was really good. thank you darlings.. :)

am really shy (as you can see from the photo :X)

& my present...
taken from the video that was recorded... :)

lil miss lucky
&
crumpler laptop bag :)

the final photo...

some of the indoor salesteam.. and retail sales.
not a complete team though

but thank you so much everybody!!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment