Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I LOVE MY NAILS!!

hey ladies!!
have officially completed my nails yesterday :)))


ok.. shall slp after this post. am not feeling too well. :(
headache, stomach feels funny too and i just recovered from flu :(

my hardwork... was very satisfied w the result.
its on my real nails. and i did it all by myself. and its not all the stick on nails. i actually had to 'paint' it carefully and sparkle the lil beads on top of it D:

but but.
pretty nails make me happy.

i personally like these few...
the lil patterned beady thing is not those ready-made nail art! its my hard work :(bf like this the most:
errr. but he actually chose it before the completion of my 10 fingernails...
he didnt want to choose his new favourite again after my completion :(
ah. no special occassion. i just feel like beautify the nails :D
ok the motivation comes after my sister bought the butterflies for me from her trip to KL.
but anyway,
am really happy upon seeing my beautiful nails!!! :D



ok i know some of my gfs will comment that "you very free hor" when they see me... :P
but i really love doing my nails!!!! ok was actually frustrated as i redid few when i ruined it... grrrr.

OK. I BETTER SLP NOW... not feeling very well. must be the bad weather :(

No comments:

Post a Comment