Thursday, April 2, 2009

manicure is the love

i took more than 30 minutes close to an hour? to remove my last manicure!!!!
(using sally hansen's polish remover)
the glittery series from CANMAKE is such a pain to remove. but i love the colors though thus my continuous support for ze glitterzzzzz. had few bottles of their glittery series.. :D

*
have i mentioned that i love to paint my nails? since i was young....
*
*
*
way back in kindergarten. my cousin (paternal side) & i will always sneak into grandma's bedroom, take the red nailpolish and start with our vanity acts. but ya, we painted our toes instead of the fingers cos we cant reveal that in school...
anyway, we started w this addiction, i think, right after my grandma helped us apply - one fine sunday evening.
well, a girl will always be a girl. we're born to wanna doll ourselves up :D

No comments:

Post a Comment