Monday, April 20, 2009

HELLO EVERYBODY.

i was so excited to use this screen protector that i've bought from japan because....
im getting a new handphone!
had already placed my orders last week.
a jappo wappo exotic phone. wheeee.
but to my dismay, shipment has been delayed..... so i gotta wait till next week :(
*
owell, once i've received,
i shall post the photos of my phone yeah :D
*
saturday bf had duty.... so my sister accompanied me to the Anna Sui Tea Party!!!!
by COZYCOT

JOIN
www.cozycot.com



before that had lunch w mummy too at ECP Carls Junior... love Carl's Junior :D
*
anyway, its good that my sister came along for the tea party because i managed to talk through the lady in giving my sister a goodybag tooooo.
ah. advantages of being a salesperson.
personally, i felt that i've picked up quite a number of skills. am surprised at few occassion of my courage to speak up :D
even during certain discussions.
am so proud of myself :P
*
oh yes.
no i wasnt being a kiasu. i really did register for my sister but they put her under MY REGISTERED GUEST?!?! :
i was like saying that i actually called to registered her in.. not to put her under my invite guest list D:
blablabla.
but i must say, the lady was nice. and she gave in quite immediately.
*
her's what we've got~~~PRETTY RIGHT? I LOVE ANNA SUI STUFF.
due to the crowd.. i didnt buy anything there =
the promoters were nice. she introduced me to some product and i will definitely come back because its really good (the product).
and i wanna get that butterffly pouch!!!!
*
ok... just for your info, the teaparty was an invite from CozyCot... ah ha. one advantages of joining CozyCot.
so have you babes joined yet? (guys feel free to join... for your gf. or you can seek some advice to better understand girls)
JOIN COZYCOT NOW!!
www.cozycot.com

AFTER the teaparty, went to MTM for my eye treatment~~~
sister was so nice to wait for me :)))
anyway, a lil peep at the interior room of MTM where i always had my treatment at

and the machine~before i sleep, shall show you my friend's doggy.. remember that dog named doggy?

have mentioned in my previous post. shall post the photo up again because its so cute :DDD

went there for some gathering.. and dinner :)
*
ok.. lastly, my nails!
still in the midst of completing it. argh.! quite frustrating when i gotta redo when i accidentally hit the gems.

i really must buy the dryer. its tedious to use the hairdryer... ^&%&%& gosh. spent like few hours just doing that!!! and have yet to be completed. my index finger and the other five fingers on my left hand.

ahhhhhhhhhh. but ok lah. i love the result after completion :)

p.s. tomorrow is the result of my checkup.. : went for some checkup for something on sat. (eh. not pregnant or whatsoever) mum accompanied me because bf had duty too.

i hope its good news. think positive ee ling. think positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment