Friday, May 1, 2009

before you readd on, just wanna say IM NOT A GEEK

went for my first Uldar raid today!!! after the patch.
though bf did asked if i want previously.. but i was so lazy, tired and i want my tv!!!


though i missed my tv show today ):
*sniff*
(despite myself continuously trying my best to switch to the tv whenever they're preparing for the next boss, etc... but i barely catch a glimpse!)


but but. was a good experience.
& i got my Gloves! wheeee.
from VOA though.
which they did after the Uldar raid.

previously, bf went for it using my character before (PUGS = pick up group)
and got me my pants too! :D


ok.. im sounding like a geek. D:

but to defend myself, i shall look up for the REAL MEANING..
(extracted from dictionary.com)
geek  Slang.
–noun
2.
a computer expert or enthusiast (a term of pride as self-reference, but often considered offensive when used by outsiders.)




but errr. i do go out, play sports, etc.
& i dont get overly excited. i will get sick if staying at home for too long too!!!!
so IM NOT!!!
in fact i love going out.. shopping (though mostly online because its really fun to receive the parcel, or to get clothes most people dont have! can be cheaper too!!!)


and i must say WOW is a diff sort of game. real life interaction w friends.. and we've met up too. for movies, dinner, etc.
and most dont look geeky to me. not like what i used to imagine...
(NO OFFENSE TO ANYBODY!!!)
thick specs, pimpled, buckled teeth, sloppily dressed, just wanna stay at home for months & months unless really have to (probably only for school or if the house catches fire? cant think of any others) , no social etiquette, looks dirty, ...
*
*

so. i must say ive changed my mind about playing computer games = loser = geek.
BECAUSE IM NOT ONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment