Monday, April 27, 2009

another post

Not that I forgot.. just that I was too tired and I just wanted to blog as accord to only the photos that I've uploaded. ok.. slipped out of my mind at that point of time though :(

proof that i did not forget about her is the Precious Moments card that i've given to her :D
only gave to 8 of the closer colleagues or rather, friends whom ive appreciated.

so, this is a short post to mention about another of my closer DHL colleague, Winnie!!

oh man.. didnt take any photos with her so shall get a piglet as a substitute :P

and NO! SHE does not look like piglet (even though I must admit that its cute. why admit? because i used to not like piglet as i had the concept that its acting cute. OPPS.)
anyway, why PIGLET for her? its because she loves piglet alot.
thanks girl for being such a nice lunch khaki... you're indeed somebody who's easy going and also, nice to talk to. will hope to stay in touch with you too babe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment