Saturday, April 25, 2009

LATE REPLY ON THE COMMENTS!!!!!

OMG!!! after i saw my dear cousin's msg on my facebook wall if i did see her comment (i still cant find it! ), I started screening through all my posts and saw the other comments by my friends too D:
oh gosh. i dont think blogspot do have alerts for comments... yes, no? i seldom scan through because i thought my friends will be too lazy to leave any. haha. OPPS.
but nevertheless, thank you darlings for your comments and sorry for not checking!!!!!! have replied to you but most posts were way back so... unless you're expecting a reply, do check back :P or you can let me know if you need that reply but just too lazy (i understand!!!) to flip back to the older posts........i will be more than happy to comment it on my latest post.. *HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment