Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ME AND MY NEW PHONE!!! N-02A DOCOMO

YOHOOOO
wheeee my jappo phone is here.. at last! :))))

thought there was a delay. but was actually the black one (bf's) that was delayed!!!

presenting...

MY PHONE

initially wanted to get the another one instead (due to touch screen features, etc)
but because it was toooo thick.
and also i saw some videos of my phone online.

more video of the 'hands on' video

and if you're interested, their advertisement too!!!

thus the reason for my choice!

functions of my phone

http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/product/foma/style/n02a/index.html

more photos!! extracted from http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/product/foma/style/n02a/index.html

bf is getting one too! the black version. but his has yet to arrive...PRETTY?
anyway our SG Sim card doesnt work with this phone.. requires this Hypersim.

do let me know if you're interested. will be able to get it at a good price!!! because my cousin knows the dealer pretty well :)

i got my phone for $7XX

its not considered to be very expensive... furthermore its made in Japan. accordingly to my cousin, the phone can last you for a long while.

and yes, they have many many functions. you can even change the icon of the battery!! and even the signal too! so cute, right?

drop me an email
eeling.ng@live.com

their original website especially for their Style series. the N-02a

http://www.n-keitai.com/kirameku/
Photobucket

have many other models... HERE

i can assist to check if its able to be used in SG....

*

just me and my new phone.

<3 it
the actual photo of the phoneeee.. taken by me!
*opening the inside of the phone*
TAH-DAHHHH.
WHEEEE.
interested party, do let me know yeah :)
email me.
p.s. N stands for docomo.

20 comments:

  1. just wondering, do you need a hypersim card? cos i heard jap phones dont work in australia? what happens if the phone goes all funny? do you send it back to japan to get fixed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there
    yup you do need a hypersim card. however there is one that is fully unlocked but not sure if there's anymore left. perhaps you might want to email to me then i can check with my cousin for more details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no bb N does not stand for docomo.

    the N stands for NEC. NEC is the creator of this phone. They made it for Docomo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAVE ONE TOO ! A WHITE N-02A BY NEC FROM DOCOMO ,IT'S SO SLEEK AND THIN ,MINE IS FULLY SOFTWARE UNLOCKED BUT GPS,INTERNET,AND 1SEG TV APPLICATION IS NOT COMPATIBLE IN THE U.S ,
    QUESTIONS? EMAIL ME MYTRAN80@HOTMAIL.COM ,I MAY BE ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, can someone tell me if this phone will work in France (Paris :D!!!!) with the hypersim card ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. to anonymous - hi there~ are you currently in France right now?
    with regards to your question, i am not too sure about it.. you might want to email to my cousin at shunihiroto@yahoo.co.jp
    his website: http://hirotokeitai.blogspot.com/
    thanks for viewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there ^^, I live in Melbourne as well. I am interested with Docomo N-02a. My question is, is it unlocked with all of its features? is it compatible with operators here in Australia like Optus, 3, Telstra etc? Can it also be used outside in some other countries like Singapore, Indonesia?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there
    yupyup! there's one version w hypersim and the another thats fully unlocked (more expensive of course)..
    i had tried the one which requires a hypersim back in sg and it works fine. does not unlock all features tho but can do the basic stuff like calling, sms, photo, etc.
    im getting the fully unlocked version which i will be receiving soon (hopefully by next week!)
    will let you know what other features will it be able to unlock! just drop me an email at eeling.ng@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Japan should produce this phone for the US version. It's a cool phone but can't use the GPS, Internet and the Segment 1 (tv). I like japanese phones, they're built with elegance and cool stuff. Some of them come with glass LCD screen, classy and elegant. Mine is the Antique gold version which is very rare and unique. Enjoy your phone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi ling.. so u going to have a fully unlock version of the N-02A phone ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. yup! my cousin will be posting to me this week. what's up? and you are?

    ReplyDelete
  12. you dun know me but you can call me louis.. anyway i just love that cool phone.. so i do a search on N-o2A at yahoo.. and ur blog link is just one of the search result..and yup this is how i get here.. hope u can update once you got that awesome phone.. cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I live in Melbourne as well and I was wondering where you got this phone.
    Are features such as camera and internet unlocked? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi there

    i got in from my cousin and he delivered it to me. i can help you if you would like.
    anyway camera function is unlocked.. but the internet im not too sure as i did not sign up the internet services in melb.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the prompt reply!
    ahh icic.
    Thank you for the offer but I don't want to trouble you :)
    anyway, your phone is very beautiful and i'm 100% jealous :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha welcome! (:

    ah no trouble at all. just drop me an email if you change your mind yea.

    anyway thanks for the compliment (: i love my phone too :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Ee Ling

    I'm from Hungary. This phone is very cool. Plan to buy one. I read forums about it, and I have some questions, I hope you can help me:
    Is it truth that it's need to charge every second day?
    And can you transfer datas (image, music, video) with Bluetooth?
    And what tipe of music can you play for ringtones? MP3? AAC? or just the "built-in" ringtones work?

    Thanks,
    Patrik

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey,
    I'm from Sydney, australia. I just went to Japan, and came back. I'd really really really like to any sort of DoCoMo phone, any price, just good quality. I really cant find any infomation on the phones working in australia, do you reckon you could help me? All i need it to do is take pictures, call people and txt people. :)
    munknyx@hotmail.com is my email address, and I'd really like some help, thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi ! does this phone have t9 :S

    ReplyDelete
  20. anonymous sep 2010 - hey yup the phone has T9. (:

    tessrawr - i think i've replied you, i hope! your name looked familiar!

    patrik - hey! not sure if i had replied to you S: if not let me know! so sorry!

    ReplyDelete