Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The unfilial daughter..

Daddy's birthday is coming!

as i was discussing with my sisters on what to get for our precious daddy,
and,
when i suggested Swarovski crystals..

i got reminded on how adorable my dad is..
like how he made our display cupboard so full; both the living room and study room,
how he lined up our piano with his crystals -
making our house like some overfilled gift shop.

and sad to say,
i used to throw my tantrum at him because i thought it was so ugly (its because he cramped everything together as he bought way too many!!)..
and how much i always grumble to mummy about not being able to display my items..
these brought tears to my eyes.

i just feel like hugging him right now and tell my daddy that he can display as many crystals as he wants..

But..
im right here in Australia.

oh man.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment