Saturday, October 17, 2009

Love, Macarons

And so...
I've managed to create My Very Own MACARONS!

Didnt puff up as much... but the shells were prettily formed. No hollows.. too!
Photos will be up
once I've uploaded them... TOMORROW? Maybeeeee.

And guess what?
I've left out one procedure and realised it after I've added in the heated sugar syrup..
and so.. I just squeezed that procedure in.. somewhere.
I know I shouldnt... but I'm a daring baker!
We should just give everything a try... no?
WELL..
At least it was still edible.. kinda like it.

But probably.. it's the reason
WHY
It didnt form as high as I wanted it to be?
OR.. MAYBE,
The almond meal were slightly too oily?

I really have got no idea... will try it out to see if this recipe really does work!!!

And to tell you the truth.. I was kinda scared to bake macarons, hearing all the failures..
But am quite pleased with my first attempt. Love.

p.s. i made a new batch of ganache.. and it's, beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment