Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Diabetic Post

Hi people!

Here's my very BELATED post about my FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE PLACE:

************************
What I wore that day:
Secretly taken in Ganache toilet!
It was impromptu. I really had to go to the toilet. I swear!

*
Anyway, this trip was a lil chill-out session with my closer friends that I have made in Aussie; - two Malaysians and one Indo.

We had our lunch at:
We shared this one plate of 'regular-sized' pasta..
& a 'small' garlic bread.
Judging from the photo of this pasta (we really did ordered a regular).. I reckoned that you should be able to guess the size of our garlic bread, as per their definition of 'small'

So, we happily spent only about AUD3.50 each for our lunch!
:O

*
Walked around Camberwell.. nothing much actually i.m.o.
I think South Yarra is a nicer place to shop.

*
And yuppp. The highlight of this entry..

Here are the photos of how the cafe actually looks like:
The bald guy is actually the owner..
He prepares his chocolates and refused to franchise Ganache.
The recipe must be a realll secret.

More chocolatessssssss.
I hope your pancreas is still working fine. It's just photos anyway!

*
That day, we spent the most at Ganache.
Yay. Girlssssssss. It's all about desserts.. because we are made of anything sweet.

What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
Frogs and snails,
And puppy-dogs' tails;
That's what little boys are made of.

What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice,
And all that's nice;
That's what little girls are made of.

YAY!
It's from a nursery rhymes.. and I supposed that you've ever heard about it before?

So..
Here's our pick.
(Top: Classic Hot Chocolate, Bottom Left: Mocha & Bottom Right: White Chocolate)
(Hazelnut Slice, Gelato, Tiramisu and the two drinks)

D:
Yuppp. The Hazelnut slice is mineeeeeeee.

*
So,
We had decided to take photos.. GIRLS.

Me & one of the Malaysian girl - Meow.
And we just had to show off our drinks..
And yup.. couldnt resist the temptation.
I just had to lick *slurrrp* a little of it before I could continue with more photos.

*
And then,
the chocolates had started to take control over my brain.

I acted a lil hmm.
Weird.

It's like having an ecstasy!!
*BURRP*
So.. all good things have to come to an end.
It depresses us a little alot... ESP ME!
Sulkkk.

*
But soon the effect of the chocolates acted up again. Like a post syndrome.
So,
more crazy photos.
AND WE JUST COULDNT STOPP.
There are actually more.. but I didnt have my chocolate fix today so I was not unable to upload everything.

I guess,
Ganache should really put a
-*WARNING*-
sign outside the cafe.
to anybody drinking or eating their chocolates or chocolate products.

Oh well. It was indeed a pleasure moment.

p.s. yay! my book "New Moon" is finally here! will be heading down to Ganache for a cuppa hot chocolate on monday while reading my book ^^

***LATEST UPDATE** AHHH. i just committed a fatty sin. This post is making me crave for chocolates... and I just made myself a Haigh Hot Chocolate right after I finished this entry.

>:|








No comments:

Post a Comment