Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blablablabla

Melb is 3 hours ahead of SG time.. just yesterday.
And it just kept slipping out of my mind. Previously was 2 hours ahead.
They call it "Daylight Savings"

*****
Had lunch at 4pm D: and I thought it was 3pm. (ya woke up late because been sleeping at 6am :P)
Had dinner at 8.30pm and I thought it was 7.30pm

***********
Sorry for the lack of entries...
TV
occupied my time.
was busy eating up the internet bandwidth and drowning in drama serials.
(ya aussie do not have UNLIMITED internet bandwidth unlike SG.)

**********
Yay.
The first drama serial which broke the ice is...
KEVIN!
(ok apart from him, this is a pretty good drama to catch!)
Opps. Sorry.. it's actually called
Last One Standing.
dont ask me what is it in Chinese because I have got no idea.

Even my English-bred bf is addicted to it to!
There's English subtitles.. if not i probably will not be able to understand to :P

Feel so sad when it was at the last episode :(


For now, am currently watching
Full House.
actually I intended for All In
but apparently I kept thinking that it is Full House..
I only know the drama serial that I wanted to watch has Song Hye Gyo in it.
but
I just couldnt remember the title.
And Full House appeared first when I did a search online for drama serial with her in it.

Nevertheless
Am mid-way through the drama and its quite ok. Not too dumb. So am still watching it.
And no.
I do not like that Rain actor.
though the drama subsided my dislike for him..
(previously I saw him acting cool in commercial and stuff like that which irks me. OPPS. Sorry Rain fans!)

********************
Anyhow,
I still prefer HK Drama Serial. YAY!

********************
Previously I had mentioned about real blog posts.. like more real photos.
But,
Im stuck with dramas. Let me finish them first yea?

Just a sneak preview:

***********************
Now, its time for some lil real photos
Foooood :P

The scallop which I had for dinner just now.
Baked breaded scallop.
Had prepared Teriyaki Beef for bf..
Photo was so badly taken.. though the beef Teriyaki was yummy.
Had decided not to post it up.

And yuppp. I didnt use the COMMERCIAL Teriyaki sauce. it's all freshly made by me!!

***********************
The Chicken + Scallop Risotto for lunch.
The smoke made the photo blurry.
Didnt want to put it up at first... but had got no other photos..

It was pretty tasty... and bf likes it too :)
Was kinda 'za-pa-lang' as I just added the ingredients that I thought was supposed to be inside.

*****************
The
Mango Chutney chicken with Butter garlic rice and Carrots + Spinach
We had the other time.
^^

**************
To end this foodie part, have decided to post something healthy.

Baked Veggie
we had just now for dinner.
Yay. been playing around in the kitchen. :D

**********************
A lil update.
Our phone is here!
The UNLOCKED version.
Will update when I do remember and when I've got the time ok?

As for now... I am still deciding where I should paste my
HMMMM.
Have decided to bling up my phone with Swarovski Crystals too ^^

****************
That's all. Miss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment