Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Food, again

wheeeee.

I am in a superb good mood today because am pleased with my results :)
Did much much much better as compared to my Temasek Poly years... you probably wont expect that of me.
BUT I DID IT!

oh well. there's a long way to goooo. so, at least it keeps me going.

****************
Even though I'm in a joyous mood,
Im still lazy to blog.
Managed to give my lappie desktop a new uplift, in which i will post it up later.

Anyway,
Like sooo ee-ling.. its a post about food again. like it or not.

Firstly,
I would like to say that.. not all cheap brand-less product sucks.
Like this housebrand maple syrup that I have purchased:
Cheapest among the others but boy is it yummy~!
it's like 99.9999% similiar to McDonald's maple syrup and im SURPRISED.
It's nicer than this Japanese expensive brand (whats that name again?) that my family always buy back in SG.

They have this "100% satisfaction guarantee.. money back guarantee" sorta thing. but I guess I dont have to use it.
I admit I was skeptical about it initially & I was like 99% sure that I will have to go get a refund... have decided to give it a try anyway! Am a poor student you see..

The maple syrup complement very well with my fluffy pancakes.

Homemade!
I came to a conclusion that the cooking technique and size really matters.
The bigger version (like McDonald's size) tasted much better than the mini ones.
This recipe is a keeper! Will probably modify to perfect it.

********************
And yup.

Yesterday's dinner.

Kinda perfected the crispiness of the chickenwings.
Except that the other day I didnt marinate it long enough so not that salty.
Will test it out again - a longer marination period... if not I'm sad to say.. increase the sodium! D:

Nevertheless it's still tasty :D~~~
And its my own creation!! :)
And the cold pasta salad.
Slurppp.

And the healthy greeens.

As you can see.. I am busy playing in the kitchen during the holidays.

It's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment