Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Foodie

Dear Everybody

My life's been pretty boring, revolving around school and home. I guess, probably my entries might have bore you to tears... shall still share some foodie photos anyway!

My attempt at baking
Hello Kitty Lava Cake

Did you see the two pointed ears?
Yea.. still gotta work on it to get the timing right.
The top layer, as you can see, chocolate are oozing out. Need to ensure that this mischievous chocolate ganache stays in the cake before we sink our dessert fork in.

Owww. Just wished that my successful recipe is with me right now! It's collecting dust back in Singapore!

Nevertheless, I had stopped making lava cakes for a while because of the macarons!!!
Will be trying out again tonight! Macarons, I mean. The failed one tasted good as well, accordingly to me & my bf. I guess the ganache covers the failed shell pieces. Just need to perfect it.

************

The other day, was craving for
Muah Chee.
It's a yum except that its a little too soft.
Will try it out again!

************

And my all time favourite healthy (quite)
BLACK SESAME PASTE!
with a dollop of the black sesame buttercream that I've created.

**********************

Oh yes. The other day when we saw the basket clams at the Victoria Market, we were so delighted!!


Yay!
The Vongole Pasta! LOVELY.

*******************

Lastly, would like to share with you my attempt at making
Portuguese Egg Tart
The bottom tart was slightly uncooked.. and glad to say, IM GONNA TRY IT AGAIN!!
because Bf loves it and he demanded for MOREEEE.

f.y.i. bf doesnt like egg tarts. he really really don't. so Surprise! Surprise!

Initially, I thought that I had to suffer and wallop all the egg tarts on my own. I had already drastically reduced this recipe of 30 egg tarts to 6. And its not a wise idea to bake in a house of two. UNLESS IM REAL SKINNY. :(
lemme me skinny, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment