Friday, October 9, 2009

Mr Green Monster

Extracted from Holly Jean's blog.
Seemed that I'm not the only one who is the paranoid one around here! I mean, we just couldn't help having that jealousy, can we? Furthermore, it's obsessively surfing!

Even how much you put your trust in your bf,
Mr Green Monster
(hidden in most girls)
loves to overtake your little brain.

And,
Jealousy usually triggers the anger, in which guys wonder,

"Why is she suddenly acting so cold towards me?"

And they will just think that we are PMSing.
It happened to me quite a few times! So sad right?

:(

Ok. Fine. Probably when our hormones start to change, we tend to be a little more sensitive towards things.. but thats a different story altogether.

I guess, its all about evading those thoughts, or how you counter this problem - sharing your thoughts and feel to your SO. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment