Wednesday, May 27, 2009

my nightmare is 50% over..

4 bedded room :(
dad allowed me to go for a double/single bedded one but it is FULLY BOOKED!

bf said maybe because its Mount Alvernia so people who visit a private hospital tend to be richer so its harder to get a better ward.. should have made a reservation :S so people, do take note if you intend to stay in a A class ward in private hospitals!
should have heeded their advice on the phamplet to reserve a room x.x

the services is good too.
the nurses are very nice and helpful. really unlike those government ones! you're really getting what you're paying because bf's experience at Alexandra Hospital (gov, SAF funded) is horrible! he really felt a difference. but its like 3 or 4 times more expensive.
but it was really worth it.

thanks god my parents love me and allow me have my operation in a private hospital because its not totally insurance covered :)
ok my mum actually do not like government hospital because she feels that it is not safe.
which is why i am born at Mount Elizabeth.

and yes. i had local anesthetic.
was awake throughtout my op!!!
they were very good. managed to distract me very well.. and i only felt slight pain when they injected me. i didnt even realised!
my doctor told me she will be washing my operated part... and there will be a slight pain at the surface of my skin,
BUT
it was actually an injection!
i was heavily dabbed with alcohol when they injected me... so im too blur to even realised that the alcohol is meant to numb the spot for injection! and they (doctor & nurses) kept talking to me non-stop..

of course they made me tilt my head aside. i forgot what reason they gave that i didnt even suspect~ only realised it when i felt the tug, push, blablabla.
and thank god im shortsighted so cant see well too. HEE.

so glad i didnt choose to take the General Anesthetic or sleeping pills option.. :) cos i didnt want any needle at my wrist even after op so i would rather take a one shot pain. and my doctor is really good (though freaking expensive)

bf was like shock at the bill when we were doing the 'discharge' procedure. yup. he accompanied me throughout :) daddy lent me the car and i told them & my godma that they do not have to come cos its for a day anyway...

i thought i will cry but i didnt.. but i was definitely very tensed and worried.

the operating theater is pretty comfy. they even had music on.. but it is really veryvery cold! thankfully (i mean, of course) the bed is heated.

the food was pretty good too.

WELL
FINALLY ITS OVER.
tomorrow will be my result. they had sent a sample of it for testing.
i really hope i will be fine... :(
TODAY i get to remove my bandage (to put a pressure stop on my blood flow)
still had a lil waterproof plaster on my wound which i cant remove till my follow up.
not a very big wound thanks to the advance in science & technology :) if not i cant wear any bikini!!! haha just kidding.
anyway thanks to those who showered me with care, concern and encouragement :) i really really really appreciate it.
love you guys!! * HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment