Saturday, May 23, 2009

asus & my passport

wheee.
have ordered my Asus laptop online! shipping will takes about 7-10 working day from the USA.

i know it looks kinda boyish (at least to me), but it is reasonably priced AND the graphic card is good.
nVidia GeForce 9800M GS w/ 512MB

Quick Specs:
Intel T9550 2.66GHz 15.4" WSXGA+ 1680 x 1050, 4GB Ram, nVidia 9800M GS 512MB, 640GB 7200RPM (320G x 2), DVD±RW, Vista Home Premium (64 bit), 802.11 bgn, WebCam; 6 cell; Carry bag/mouse: Gaming backpack and Gaming Mouse


can't wait. have already checked around Sim Lim and its 3k+ for a similar YET lousier spec.
so mine's a steal!!!
so proud with my purchase :))))

frankly, i do not know much so bf been researching and stuff. he loves gadgets.
i, look for the apartment and bf do the gadget-ing job.

*
oh yes. got my new passport too!
so, careless me will not worry about losing my passport because it can be tracked! if only i can install such device into my hp... :

have censored some details.. just incase.
but my birthdate is still there.... so, feel free to deliver my bday presents to Aussie~ *HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment