Tuesday, May 19, 2009

randommmm

just some random post.

mummy's mother's day gift!!
w love from me, sisters & bryan.
personally i love Baby Blues alot. will always flip to the comic section to have my daily (almost) dosage of Baby Blues!
its really cracks me up.
mummy loves it alot too.

that day mum was saying nobody to joke around with her or even disturb her when im in aussie (ok.. i must admit i always act cute around w my parents, sisters too D: and my mum likes it. HAHA.)

which is why i thought of this comic book because mummy loves Baby Blues too! and it will make her smile at how cute the comics is :)
*
*
hee the other day bf had to accompany me for my lingerie shopping in prep for my aussie trip :X
went to OG Orchard & the boutique itself at PS.. all Wacoal. only Wacoal.

why two places?
just for my girls' info,
apart from Takashimaya and Metro Paragon (for town area), the boutique will carry more range.
and NOT ALL Wacoal is made in Japan (learnt from the nice & honest SA)
she's really nice!
im sure they earn commission lah. but when i asked if they have made-in-japan ones, she suggested me going other areas cos i dont see any that i like there for made in japan ones. there's like only one sort? with 2 diff colors? at OG Orchard. she didnt try to hardsell me on the other patterns.

and she was being very honest with me on the country that the lingerie are made from. :)
however,
made in japan ones are much more expensive. and will always be above 100 range.

i bought two made-in-taiwan ones to try. about 80+ or 90+? cant remember. but cheaper than the made in japan one.
and the grey one is made in japan! really very comfy. i love the laces :D
omg. i know there are guys reading but bear with me ok. haha.

another info to share,
yes, Wacoal in Thailand is like dirt cheap. but the quality sucks!
seriously.
have tried them before and... can really tell the difference.

the SA told me those in Thailand is only for the Thais.
Sg dont import them in which is why the quality is different.
*
*
p.s. i dont like triumph or victoria secrets. not as comfy... and its made in china!! (tw is not any better) but i didnt have much good experience previously with triumph & vs. its cheaper but its not as comfy.
paying for the quality :D
*
*
ok. another random thing..

thhis nice nailclipper from Daiso!
$2 only! very cheap.
been looking for a good nailclipper for very long... i like the old one at my house but i will need to bring one to Aussie!

usually most nailclippers cant cut my nails very well. i had to toggle it/pull it apart/peel it/^%&^%&%^
because even after 'clipping',
my nail is like still sticking to the main nails.
and i think my nails are very stubborn too. tooo hard.
bf had this nailclipper which works fine on him but it still sucks for me :S
think i drank too much milk.
ok. presenting this good and cheap nailclipper!!
:)))))
*
photos are at my sisters' cam for my parents' anniversary dinner.
she has yet to upload them yet!!!
but anyway, just a photo on my parents' anniversary. their cake cutting session :)
*
*
oh! and i helped scrumpy to bath yesterday!!!
enjoying herself~~~
and she's still being soaked in the tub.
unless my mum helped me to wash her.

No comments:

Post a Comment