Monday, May 25, 2009

http://www.fr3b.com/referral_program.php?referrer_token=783458a97f02a3f55d64934b5d746a6e

Finally I have chosen the samples that I would like to try out from Fr3b.
I know I have signed up like a month back or so, but because my sister is also a member, I am unable to verify my address!
Emailed to them previously but they did not receive my email which I have got no idea why. Might be the server? o.o
then, finally i am hardworking enough to drop them another email with regards to my problem and
WHEEE.
FINALLY I CAN START USING MY Fr3b for my freeeee samples!!!!

not being an aunty la. cos i have quite alot of un-completed usage of cosmetics, skincare, etc... and is not really cheap for most.
so it will be good to try first before buying!!!

thanks to Fr3b

ordered some BBCream (been wondering whats the craze about for BBCream. have never tried them on my face before! tried on my hands in Watson but i cant really judge if its good or bad)
and also this Pore Tightening Serum which I have always wanted to try!
So glad that Fr3b do offer samples for that. furthermore it comes in bottle for the Serum!!!


oh and good news guys!!!
they have other specific product samples for GUYS TOO. and you can request for other brands which you would like to try... who knows they might bring in the samples too!
Fr3b for you? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment