Friday, May 22, 2009

emo emo

i am actually feeling quite down but i guess the love from bf & my family brought me the smiles.

leaving aussie very soon and im feeling quite terrible. i mean im very fortunate to have bf with me and all... but the thought of my family in Singapore really made me teared whenever i think about it. ok friends too but not to the extend of tearing. will definitely miss my dearies.

next week i will be going for an operation. today really felt like crying. i mean my eyes did turn red......... oh man. and sorry i dont really wish to say what had happened to me so please dont ask unless you already do sorta know. really sorry. not that i dont like you but am really feeling very uncomfortable in saying it. at least for now. furthermore doctor cant confirm it yet but she assured me that given my age, its a very slim chance.
i am like such a weak girl. hai.
and no i am not going for any abortion or whatever crap.

am grateful for the strength given by those who really loved me. thanks lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment