Sunday, March 15, 2009

RANDOM PHOTOSSSS.. from my W890i

was uploading photos from my mobile phone and have decided to post up an entry...
a very random one indeed.

facets of my life captured using my mobile phone (w890i)
beautiful memories that i dont wanna erase :)

*

my late kitty cat in my office.
R.I.P <3
yes, am serious that it is dead. somebody chopped off its head :S
























the car that my team built.... just yesterday :D
was a fun sales conference despite that it was held in the office. due to the bad economy, no overseas trip for us this year.























bf and scrumpy!!!!!
what more can i say :P i like this photo hurhur.
























beloved scrumpy :)
he's just like my pet.... or more like im treating him as one :D
























one of our tanning session.... lunch at sarpino's!!!
























*

and omg.. i dont know why i cant adjust the position of the photos!!!!!!! it has all been centered!!! gosh. but nevertheless, i shall continue..

*
our fave wonton mee place... :D do try it one day!!! its yummy. i love the noodles and the chilli...

this ramen place beside Komachi after my haircut :Dchicken broth... not like a wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yummy ramen. i dont know if i should encourage you guys to try...................... but well. hmm. hai, i miss my sapporo ramennnnn :(
my officer bf and his swordddd. so cool right? :D
sweet shrimpy :)
our friend's dog.. say hello to DOGGY yes, that's his REAL name. :D one of my Ralph Lauren parcel :D cheap deals for authentic Ralph Lauren products online!!


sweet surprise and bday present 2008 from my bf :)
doughnutssss, the halloween version

a treat from me ---> bf
was enjoying a fabulously good commission during that few months + my eurooooo :D
wayyyyyyy back last yr!
at HotStones, Clarke Quay
seafood set..
mine. DUH~
AND PRESENTING THE LAST PHOTO.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
BF REMOVING THE FATS FROM THE BEEF!!!
HE blamed that its the influence from me that he is turning healthier.............. so arent i a good influence? :D
say NO to FATS!!!! (excluding ooooooooooooooooooh cream, my yummy cheese, my irresistible desserts.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment