Wednesday, March 4, 2009

CozyCot?

WHEEE.
received my free samples (SGD5 for postage though) from CozyCot!
they've always got lots of freebies lined up.. discounts.. great deals.. & many many others for the laaadiesssss.
i can say its a fantastic forum with some e-shops too :)

can get your BB Cream, Serums, etc. everything so lady-ish~~~~~
so, what ya waiting for?

CLICK!!!


p.s. they are giving away free Kose mask samples now!

*

*

on a side note, it seemed that God has answered to my prayers..

NUTEEEEEN for the pimpled.
sample from ze CozyCot package.

hopefully its gooooood. my skin needs the hydration but also something for my monthly outbreak $%#%&^&^%^%

(gosh. i sooooo hate mens... and pre-mens. i pig, become ugly, teeny weeny fatty red lumps on my face.....)

so far, when after i applied, slight tingly feeling. skin is still dry. shall finish the whole sachet and let you guys know, alright? :)
i think its pretty cheap... frankly speaking, havent put any cheap products (includ. makeup) on my face since quite a while back. not that im rich... but i just dont wanna compromise on anything that's on my skin!!! agree?

okkk. ta-ta :D


No comments:

Post a Comment