Saturday, August 1, 2009

ANOTHER POST. signed off, in aussie.

O hi people!
I am back again, with ANOTHER ENTRY!!!

ok.. actually before my internet was up, i had already did a draft for easy blogging. so the following few will be WHAT I'VE TYPED WAY BEFOREHAND... somewhere end of June?
so here it goes (those in red will be the added ones, or rather an edited version):

Hello!

I am typing some blog entries on Microsoft Words so that I can simply copy & paste everything in. It makes it a whole lot easier because I think by the time my internet is up, I WILL HAVE LOTSSSS OF ASSIGNMENTS TO BE DUE!!!

Have already had few on hand.. in which I am quite excited to start :P Been working for too long (ok. A year of office work is long for me) that I am soooooo happy to be back in school!!!

assignments all down! left with two little journal post for my Health Behaviour subjects... but it's nothing major.. as in its pretty simple to do, like blogging? SO MORE TIME TO STUDY!!!

School is good. Initially didn’t have to go to school on Monday & Tuesday but I have rearranged everything so there is no school only on Wednesday.

But it’s good enough because usually it ends early like 11.30 or 12 :D

or start late at 1.30 and ends by latest 5 :D


Have made new international friends but have not met a Singaporean yet! Only one senior whom I do not know his name :S

ok! have found a singaporean friend!! Noreen. she's my senior in TP too~~ but taking consumer science previously.

but anyway, my two malaysian friends who i've been hanging out with, Meow Leen and Hwa Ling, YUP! THE LINGSSSS. i enjoyed their company too :)

and some others tooo that i've spoken to in class. nice people~

*

Ok. Anyway, I have split the entries up too for easier reading. You can read the diff topics at diff timing instead of all of it in one shot. I think it’s better, right?

*

Before I start on anything, would like to thanks all who have sent me off:

Mango, Pearlyn, Claudine and Cassie (:

I know some couldn’t make it due to school, work, like Quek (sweet of her to sent me goodbye messages twice), etc. Even my DHL colleagues like Sheena, Mel, etc. But it’s ok. It’s the thought that counts. Thanks yeah. <3

*

Photo with Bryan & his friends....




and my precious <3
And thank you to all for the presents too:



My silly lil cute sister Yun bought that for me. I was just disturbing her the night before about her coming with a sunflower. And she really did buy them! So sweet of her, right?

My sister Xuan is equally sweet as well. Am really touched when she cried too when at the departure gate. Accordingly to my mum, my sister Yun cried for a few times too ): silly girl. I cried when I saw that message.

Sisters.... really a gift given by god. Love both my lil cute and pretty sisters. (:

p.s. please support my sister this Thursday for her lil pageant!!

Of course my lovely parents for giving me that opportunity to send me to Aussie for my studies. Love them alotalot.

In fact, my family are my precious. Have cried quite a number of times whenever I think of them ): really miss them alot. Felt so embarrassed as I cried in public before whilst in Aussie while shopping for furnitures. Gosh. I am so dependent on them.

The night when I first get to webcam with them, the moment I see them, I burst into tears. Miss them sooo much. Even when I am typing this entry, it makes me tear ):

Thank you to My godma too.. am touched that she tear during the second last night before I leave. I went over w bf as she wanted to give me a gift (money). So sweet of her, right?

My cousins who sent me the farewell sms.. or wishing me well at my cousin Yu Rui jiejie’s wedding.

To mango mama for her personalised gift (: & her bf who made that gift possible.

Thank you again to those who shared my farewell gift.

To those who were present for my farewell supper.

To all my friends who wished me well too through smses, msn, phone calls etc. Even though you’re far away! Like Jane. (:

Thank you so much to all my sweeties

***********anyway.. end of the "Pre-Typed" Entry..
the following below (pretty short and brief) is fresh from the oven~~~~~

yup took MA.. budget~~
but its much better than NWA!!
except for the smell... that day the flight is filled w Indians. opps. i really really dont mean to be racist~ sorrry but seriously, those "native" indians who dont bath and consume huge amount of ghee-rich fooood. they've this body odour which i really cant stand. :|
sorry if ive offended anybody!!! but ok so far my indian friends doesnt have that smell!!

ok back to my topic...
the food that they give was pretty not bad.
*
the peanut snack:
my dinner:
BF'S CHOICE WAS MUCH BETTER!
I ORDERED SOME WESTERN-ISH THING... should have listened to bf and order the malay stuff :(

after dinner, magnummmmmmmmmmmm.
ok la cheap ice-cream i know... but better to have ice-cream treats than NOTHING!
Furthermore Magnum is the slightly more expensive cheap ice-cream. and it tasted better than the other cheaper ones... (i just wished that they gave the Magnum almond one instead!)
*
ok. breakfast. a simple one.
the muffin was chocolatey-nuff for me! <3

sadly, MA dont serve green tea unlike JAL & SQ (duhs).
am quite happy with my english breakfast though.
*
service wise, i feel that the stewardess didnt really fake that smile. then again, they might be very good actresses. butbut i think its pretty ok. passable. NOT EXCELLENT.
*
photo at the melb airport!!~~

*
TO END THIS POST, WANNA WISH...
MY DEAREST GODMUMMY A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (31 JULY)
technically it's already over (in aussie time) but it's still 31st July in SG!!
*
(eeeks to that photo. i look tired... which i really am! slept like for 2 hours the day before!!)
*
AND ALSO a very happy birthday to....
MY DEAREST MUMMY..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOOO!!! (1ST AUG)
IT'S 1ST AUG IN AUSSIE ALREADY!! (but not yet in SG)

hughug. TO BOTH.
*
anyway see how happy my mum looks when i webcam w her the other day?
happened to printscreen when she's blinking....
but anyway, she looks adorable to me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment