Saturday, August 22, 2009

Philip Island & My New Love.

More photos from Eugene's camera!
*******
I used to be quite an anti-macarons person,
have always wondered why is macarons sooo popular.
HAVE TRIED THE ONES IN SG AND IT SUCKSS. ok at least to me. tooo sweet.
I have always thought people like it because it's pretty. (like that horrendous icing on the pretty cupcakes. eews!)

It does look very pretty... a perfect gift.
if you have been following me on

there was one entry whereby I mentioned how tempted I was to bake it after seeing all the pretty picture....
AND.
the very next day (no i did not bake it), I went over to
and got MYSELF MY FIRST YUMMY MACARON!!
PISTACHIO MACARON*
look at how moist it looks on the inside.
the chewiness is just right. doesnt stick to your teeth. its really yummy.
the pistchio ganacheeee.
*
the day after (or two days after? i can't remember),
it's chocolate macaronsssss!!
and i got the vanilla one too :)

yeeeep. yummy desserts make me a happy girl.
except that calories. damn the calories.
shall share more about Aussie's sweet delights in my next post! Till then.
*
oh yesss. will wanna the Macarons in Europe in the futureeeeeee. heard that its FABULOUSSSSSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment