Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Birthday

Hello Everybody!!!
Before I start on my 'Official' or rather, real post blogged in Aussie, would like to urge my friends to keep yourself free on the 6th August to PARTY AT BUTTER FACTORY!!

really need you guys moral support for my dear sister... and also for your votes on that day via the entry ticket.
Ticket is priced at SGD15.. for a set.
Please please message me for that price unless you can get a group to party together~~
Thank you so much. Much love. <3

Ok.. sorry for being so quiet recently (actually not as I've been actively on Twitter! Its so much easier. Just follow me there yeah if you're interested in my boring beautiful life.)
I have been real busy with quizzes and assignments. One more to go actually for submission on Thursday but I thought that I should give myself a break (:

Shall blog about something shorter yea.. before I start telling you more about the Aussie life.

This entry shall dedicate to me and bf's birthday!
Yup. Ours is like sooo near. His 11th July and mine? 13th July.

Had an advance celebration on 20th June organised by his dad because they are leaving Aussie the day after, after helping us settle down.

We had dinner at Old Raffles Place~
And that's Bryan's dad.. (:
Was a very great help given... really appreciate it.
And this photo, blurry though, with Aunty Marie in it.
She had given us a great deal of help too (:
here are the rest.
Actually there is still more people present - Aunty Marie's side of th family but I forgot to upload them! S:

p.s. CAKE IS FROM GANACHE! :D

*
My lil celebration for Bf, 11th July, 12 midnight.
BIRTHDAY CAKE FROM SAN CHURROS!!!
very chocolately rich~~~ very yummy. but this mini cake cost about AUD9 S:

I will be mentioning alot about San Churros in my later post because of my favourite hot chocolate!!! PHOTOS TOO!
You might have already known or find this name familiar if you've been my follower in Twitter.
*
so anyway, a lil shot together.
eh. i know im wearing some pikachu PJ. i used to like pikachu but not anymore. so this is my old PJ and i happen to be wearing it that night....... didnt really thought about changing :X

and err. if you havent noticed, the candle is actually fake.
HAND DRAWN BY ME! didnt have time to seek for a proper candle :P
bf thought it was real. HURHUR. what a blind goat, right?

*
We had our birthday dinner at Uncle Jeffrey & Uncle Collin's place.
Prepared by Uncle Collin! The above shown are just the appetisers.. which was DAMN GOOD. love the prawns in olive oil~~~
he prepared pumpkin soup... pure and rich. prefer it to be milkier though. nevertheless, i love it alot! and it feels healthy. soy milk instead of creammmm.

we had roast ham too. SLURPPP.

our lil birthday fruit cake.
ah. bought from a supermarket... cant say much about it.
ok. im not that into fruit cakes :X
*
their bday present for me!
a very beautiful scarf. (forgot to upload!!!)
from Hoosh. WHEEEE.
*
have more photos actually but its all in Uncle Collin's digi cam!!
*
had a Sony voice recorder from Bryan's dad and Aunty Marie. ICD-UX71F in white!
had asked them to help me purchase it from the airport (GST FREE!) and Bryan's dad said it will be a birthday gift. a very useful gift. :)
*
my family's gift is still in the mail. birthday card to be exact. KEPT FORGETTING TO CHECK MY MAIL! will do so tomorrow and drop by the post office to collect my registered post tooooo.
*
oh yes. received a sweet birthday gift from dear Sarah.
A pretty pink pencil case!!!
FROM SMIGGLE!
pretty right?
Thank you so much babe. I really wanted a pencil case... and I'm currently using it now!!
*
And my birthday gift from bf..

YES.
ITS SAN CHURROS HOT CHOCOLATE...
MIX.

and Ganache's one as well!
actually he got the wrong one. Ganache's is actually COCOA POWDER. tsktsk.
but i mixed them into San Churro's hot chocolate mix.. and boy! it's chocolicious!

my birthday night, bf also gave me a lil treat of fish & chips near our place. i think the place is called Fish & Chippery... and its so fresh and yummy! the fries are like the shiokness tooo :D~~~


p.s. got bf a pair of A|X leather gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment