Saturday, August 8, 2009

few snapshots of my life in aussie...

*SNAP*
i've decided to just post few photos of whatever i've been doing now~ instead of the outdated post which i may continue another timeeeeee (will think about it because am feeling too lazy)
*
here's the Hawthorn Station
yay. i live near the hawthorn station.. and will take the train only to the city.
to my school? will be the trammmmmmmmm (no photos tho)
*
yup. busy busy with my assignments.... lotsa assignments
but san churros hot choc keeps me happy!
photo taken at bf's uni - RMIT.
wait till i post the actual mug in which they serve at the cafe itself. what've i've captured is the take-away!
*
still love Ganache hotchoc tho. it's the best!
*
been spending quite alot of time at bf's uni after school while waiting for him to end... or just to study while his doing his project.
*
studying at home makes me snack moreeee than this cuppa hot chocolate!
i am turning roundddd soon.
*
**
the moment of bf being lazy..
at his school library while we study~
consistent study is gooood.
i've been doing pretty well yeah! ok i just hope my exams dont screw things up...
OK. HOORAY FOR NEXT WEEK BECAUSE IT'S THE ONE WEEK SEMESTER BREAK! (better than nothingggg)

3 comments:

  1. LOL thats his middle name (:
    arc: you suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello eeling! How's life? Anyway, u can extract that post on diff perspective of life! ;) I wana go study in australia too!! What shld I do?

    ReplyDelete