Sunday, January 18, 2009

shopppingggggggggg

TODAY'S A SHOPPPING DAYYYYY :D

boyly was nice to follow me :) he got himself 2shirts and a pair of levis jeans as well.
he was like telling me luckily in the end he was shopping was well if not he'll be so bored :D thank god. i think he's starting to like shopping under my influence :D yesyes. after the japan trip!
but actually, he didnt have that intention.... who cares. shopping = exercise (in a way)

my purchases!
haha was actually an intended CNY shopping.
SOMEHOW I JUST CANT FIND ANYTHING I LIKE FOR MY LAST SET!! (got the others from japan)
not too sure if its because japan has better stuff (price better too, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ if not i will be dragging a lorry of clothes back) ... or ????
oh well.

*

shorts is for my CNY though.

jeans?
thought that i should have one... stock up for aussie too.
i only hhad this baggy levis which is... amm. ok. obviously i do not want to wear it now.
gio jeans which im still wearing... but only w long t-shirts (ugly thigh!)
and some other ^%&^%$%^U type. im not a jeans person because i feel i look ugly w it.
but the one that i just i bought today... very cheap for lady's style. hundred odd. suits me :D as accord to boyly and myself.
levis shirt? 2 top = SGD20 bucks off.... boyly got one levis shirt so i get one for myself too... so each of us had SGD10 off.
wanted a polo tee anyway.
*
helped my mum to purchase for her liner refill too.a pretty good eyeliner... very easy to draw for liquid type.
*
dinner was waraku pasta, heeren :D
too hungry so forgot to take any photos :X but pasta was great!
their black ink pasta is half price till march! about 10 includ GST. however only 1 coupon/table. coupon can be found beside the stall ( iguessitappliestoalloutlet?).
they've got a 5dollars discount w min 20 purchase if you are not the squid ink person.
*
stay tune for my japan or other posts!!!!
*
oh yes... monday taking leave.
& you know why? to SPRING CLEAN D:
was trying to like errr... negotiate w mum for me to tidy up my this HUGEEEEEEEEEE bookself w encyclopedias, story books, etcetc some other time, like in May. just before i leave.
*
but..
failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment