Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SENTOSA & SOME THOUGHTS


kind of like a routine.. but Sunday seemed to be a volleyball at Sentosa day.
only worry is that i'll become tan D:
nevertheless, volleyball is fun except for the sand that will roughen my skin-tearing feet.
*
still not an expert in Vball yet...
*
played abit. and rested alot.
*
so while my friends were still playing during my resting time..

(ok. bf arent an expert too. but better than me.)
i've decided to take some photos! of various... looks?

been such a while since i kept snapping photos of myself.
X:
*
*
*
anyway its really nice to just lay down on the bed of sand... just relax and enjoy the warmness around you.
but of course it makes you think.
*
ive some regrets in other aspects of my life.
but i guess its kind of too late for that. i just got to move on and stay strong..... i really dont know what to do. sometimes, i get envious of others who have that part of life which i dont.
oh well.
i hoped yesterday's spring cleaning will slowly have my dampened mood vacuumed away!
*
*
on a lighter note,
CNY is coming and i cant wait.
my school is starting soon. mixed feelings though... hmmmm...
):
-







No comments:

Post a Comment