Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY

I hope everybody's CNY was great!!
mine was except for the night for CNY Day 1.. but everything's over. no more tears and im perfectly fine :)

*

to those who's CNY is just sooo not fine even till date, there's still about 8more days till its over.
SO, make it great! collect as much ang bao or indulge all the goodies as much as you can! if it makes you feel good :D

*
eve was at my paternal gm house..

steamboat w seafood (include abalone! :D), daddy's cooking :DD, etc..

*

CNY day 1, my 'stylist' making my hair :D



hair + my outfit, nice?

sadly dont have the photos of me and my sis's 'bai nian' my parents.. in my daddy's DSLR.
but there's still the photos of the 3 sistas :D


vegeterian steamboat&teppanyaki at the maternal gm house..


photo w my godma..

photos of some of my lil cousins


w gm..

w my dearest mum :)
and daddy!!! <3 *
played left4dead after all the visitings.... w girly & his cousins. :)
do try out that game... its screamingly fun :D

*
day 2 more visitings :D

most of the photos in my sis camera :(
so i only have the ne w my girly..

at my cousin's house.. also my godma's

*
day 3
went sushi tei to celebrate hex's bday... <3>
*
went out w my dearest mango yest. was a good catch up session.. :)
cable is in my office so unable to upload the photos.... stay tune!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment