Sunday, December 6, 2009

More updates!!!

The other day when Claud was in town..
  • Lunch at Grill'D
  • Desserts at Ganache
  • & lotsa shopping! along Chapel Street.
Us at Ganache.My loots.

**

Then, she insisted on trying out my cooking. So I prepared something for her on Thursday as it had been quite a bad week, packed with quizzes and asssignments.

Cook cook cook.Some simple Terriyaki Chix dinner.
+ mini Teppanyaki (portabello mushrooms ONLY)Lovely.
Had fun gossiping.
& thank you [both you and 'Ong Paid' (Claud created that name for her friend that I am not able to recall her friend's real name)] for the yummilicious Moscato wine, mangoes and mushrooms.
Oh. and the company toooo.

Awww. She left just last Friday.. COME AGAIN SOON, OK?

**

The other day Bf & I had two steamboat dinner on 2 consecutive days.Food for Steamboat #1
Food for steamboat #2
Kind of brought back the memories on the day we got together..

We had steamboat at Parkway Parade.. and that day (09 March 2006), he just grabbed my little finger.
That's how I got cheated by my scheming bf.
D:

Ok, am actually glad that he did. (:

**

Shall end this with a sinful indulgence from Ganache that we finally tried.

Double Mousse
YUMS.

4 comments:

  1. the double mousse of ganache looks delicious>"< plz give me the address, i'll note it n get it soon:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello :D
    i actually got the name card for you. will pass it to you next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! u know me as well~ but ain't a chocolate pig :P (finger cross)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha ^^
    Ya dont fall into the chocolate trapppp D: I'm stuck.

    ReplyDelete