Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Something to share.. AND VOTE FOR F2!!!

(click to enlarge)
wheeeeee. that means that there will be midnight snacks for me! healthy ones i mean :D

other myths can be found HERE!

*
OK. At the same time, can you all help me to vote for my sister, F2 - Ng Ee Xuan?

just click HERE
http://www.bareonline.sg/starmodels/index.html
sorry ah. if you have a younger sister i think you might be like me too. who doesnt love their siblings, right?
sadly i cant be there to support her for her FINALS.

there will be a Q&A which my sister said that its very important too. so i hope you guys can cheer her on on my behalf.
and also to place a vote for her on the day itself.

maybe you can message me so i can get her to purchase in bulk ok? if you can get a huge group of people, i will sponsor part of the price ok?

thank you so much love! PLEASE SUPPORT MY DEAREST SISTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment