Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gold Coast Day 1/5

My Gold Coast trip was FUN FUN FUN (theme parks!! roller coasters!!) and RELAXING (good food!! facial!! massage!!)

It didnt started off well. Thanks to my MOLDY breakfast from Hungry Jacks.
As their services were very slow, we were sorta running late for our flight.
So, after grabbing our breaky, we rushed for the gate and have my breaky there instead to be safe in case they closes the gate early.
Which means, by the time I saw that MOLD, it was already at the 'Last Call' and I couldn't run back to yell at them. My gate was tooo far from that effin Hungry Jacks.

& you know what?
I almost gobble up that piece!!!

Thank god I was already full so I was scrutinizing my food when I saw that black patch. Initially I thought that it was just some 'chao-ta' and almost wanted to just eat THAT PIECE up. But my mum's "Don't eat charred food" just popped up which is WHY I had decided to scrap that part off.
It was then when I started to realise that it is a blardy MOLD!
It kept me wondering if I did swallow any of that bit when I was stuffing them into my mouth. ARGH.

But seriously, I have phobia for Hungry Jacks now.
Hjackphobia.
It's obvious that they pre-prepared the hotcakes and probably left it there for weeks?
If not how could the mold just form in just like few hours time? And HELLO!! It's the airport!!!! MAD flow of customers... like WTF right? How could this have happened?!
I exclaimed quite loudly anyway so people beside me definitely would have heard that. I did that on purpose.
They should have improved on their audit checks. It's damn gross can?

& of course, I emailed a complaint letter.

**
Anyway, I shall not let that horrendous Hungry Jacks ruin my mood, again.
I seldom visit Hungry Jacks anyway! Or rather, fast food for that matter.

**
Yay! My trip.
Reached!!! Early in the morning :D
On our way to the hotel..
Bleh. My fat face :(

**
Holiday Inn!!!
I've got a VERY GOOD DEAL. Thanks to Qantas. YAY!

It was some kind of 3days sale... and I'm lucky to have seen that. Almost book another hotel via my dad's timeshare club thing. But it's a 5star hotel as most 4star ones are fully booked. So, you can imagine it being more expensive!
p.s. Dont join any timeshare. what Marriott, etcetc. It's BLARDY EXPENSIVE and they are CHEATS!!! Almost wanted to sue them but my dad... HAI. He's always "Never mind.. forget it" sorta thing. -______-

**
The lobby.
I look fat here. T____T
Or rather, I am fat. FAT. FAT!!
Our room.
The beds were huge!!
They even have a pillow menu!!!
The see through glass (for the toilet)
There's a blind lah of course.

**
Cam whoring-ssion.
**
After playing around the room, we've decided to head out for our.. LUNCH!!
have settled for this little cafe.
The pizza was surprisingly yummy!! Their services were too slow though and it looks like a simple cafe.
But boy. The pizza was yummilicious!

**
More photos!!
The old Surfers Paradise :D
Yay! Bubble teaaaa. Tasted like Koi. I like!
&
I thought that my pose was boring after seeing bf's (not that it is superb interesting but mine's just too normal),
I forced bf to help me snap more photos!!!
Yay!

**
After the refreshing bubble tea, as the last shuttle bus for the theme parks was gone,
we've decided to spend the rest of the morning by the beach!
Ok.. actually just awhile. To pose some photos.
We actually didnt even get close to the sea. Because bf was wearing jeans!
Planned to wake up early in the morning to jog by the beach, like how the actors in the korean dramas always do (if their house is by the beach),
But in the end,
We were just TOOOOOOOOO lazy. We even had difficulties waking up!!!

**
Some random photos of the cute bird that we saw.
I think it's cute lah.

**
Posing with the gigantic surf board.
We're in Gold Coast afterall! Gotta get the "I'm a surfer" kinda feel you know?
Furthermore we're on Surfer's Paradise!

**
This two korean girls stopped us to request for us to help them snap a photo of them w the Christmas tree,
we've decided to ask them to help us too!

**
Back to our hotel!
OTW to Sirocco Restaurant for our SEAFOOOOD BUFFET!!!

:D~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The appetizer. The olives were stuffed with cream cheese and it was really gooood.
Our redwine :]
And the quite sucky pasta.Oh well, at least we get like 3 choices of specially prepared grilled item (1/pax) as part of the buffet deal.Bf was too hungry to pose properly.
&..
My Yummy Beef with some special cheese dip.
There's a name for it in which I couldnt remember!!! It's like a real proper name, like for example, Creme anglaise, blabla. Not the restaurant's madeup names.
I love the dip! Like ALOT.

& our seafood spread.

In between my dinner, I couldnt resist the pretty choc mousse sitting right at the dessert corner.
It's like CALLING OUT TO ME!!!
& yea..
so I took it. Before continuing with my dinner.


The other desserts too.

The tiramisu and cheesecake were pretty good!

**
Back to our room..

& the badly taken view from our hotel (NIGHT)
Forgot to take a better one!!

**
Apologies for the lack of words.. kinda too lazy to type & I'm in the midst of watching some retarded korean drama. BYEEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment