Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas in Melb


Hi darlings! Before I blog about MY TRIP TO GOLD COAST, shall wish ya'll a
Went for the Boxing Day SALE.
Didnt really get lotsa things tho... it's not that fantastic anyway! GUESS was having a massive 50% sale..... but I didnt really like GUESS very much. Nothing catches my eye and those higher end products ARE NOT HAVING ANY SALE!!!! T_____T

**
The Gold Coast trip will be massive photos heavy... so, Christmas entry first k? For more photos, you may visit my FB link HERE!!!

**
And so, my first Christmas in Melb!!! Eve, we had steamboat dinner with Ben & Aileen.
and on the actual day,
Lunch with Ben & Aileen, U Jeff & U Colin.. at OUR PLACE!!

First time hosting at my place.. so was kinda nervous.
Me preparing the Fried Chix Wings and Mushrooms w Cream Cheese & Moz. Cheese.
Cheers!
Thank goodness it was a potluck party... so not too bad!
Mee Siam - the cheat from Prima. But was gooood. :D Contributed by Ben & Aileen.
& the Christmas goodies. Contributed by U Jeff & U Colin

More photos!!
Presents!!
Yessss. There's a dog in the house.
NOOKY!!! She's a mixed Shitzshu (how do you spell it? Too lazy to check!!) + Poodle. & she looks like a Maltese!!
Sadly she's not mine but she's staying over for 4days 3 nights :D

p.s. Xuan & Yun dont be jealous!!

One of Aileen's gift

**
After the presents opening, it's dessert time!!
Brought by U Jeff & U Colin.
The small little tart actually cost AUD3 each! I think it's overpriced. Too sweet for my liking. But not too bad for those classic Christmas treats. Not considering logcake of course!!

**
More of Nooky's photo!!
We've decided to make her more Christmasy.
So adorable, right?!
It's like a Christmas gift to me too :]

**
More of my Christmas gift!
From T2. This little pretty tea shop in Melb.
Gift from Ben & Aileen. Thanks!


Yes I love tea. Kinda obvious to those who've kinda interacted w me knows that I always drink tea. Is for slimming purposes + I kinda grew to like the taste of tea too.

More of the concept pretty looking tea.
With a pretty mug too!!!

And my presents from U Jeff & U Colin.
Pretty Star Box :D With Milk Choc Truffles.
& ironically, they didnt know I go by the nickname 'Star'.
Guess I'm really meant to have the 'Star' nick. :]
Hurhur.

Earring from them tooo.
& a chocolatey recipe book.
THANKS!

**
For those who've been following me on Twitter would have know about my intention for a 4gifts for BF this year.. because it's our 4th Christmas together!!

To 'kaypo' what was the 1st gift, click HERE.

2nd gift,
Crytal Studs!
I think it looks very pretty. Was contemplating if I should get then onyx one instead.. but the blingbling was bling-y enough.
The photo that I took actually doesnt do justice for the prety stud... so, I have decided to extract from the original website instead.
Bf's 3rd gift,
Polo tee from Tommy Hilfiger.I thought it was pretty than Lacoste & others that I've saw.. I kinda like the logo!

The 4th? Just a handmade Christmas card :P

**
& my present from BF?
Loafers! from Milana! Made in Italy and he knew that I will love it :D
Pretty?
Similar to my old worn-out Geox but this is a tad more expensive.. so I must really take good care of it!!
YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment