Friday, January 1, 2010

Bf's Toy - Razer Mamba Wireless Laser Gaming Mouse

Bf's NEW Razer Mamba
From him, for him.
Ok, technically its from his dad, for him. Since it's his dad's $$!

I'll just talk about it physically, for the more techinical stuff, specs, etc, visit:

Or you can ask Bf!

**
I think it's a pretty cool mouse. Expensive too! D:
Paying for the packaging..
Different 'drawers' slots too!
Ok bf said it's good to use too.
But I strongly feel that you're paying for the design!

Oh well.
I guess it is still definitely better than his current DeathAdder in which he dumps it to me now.

Mamba!

**
Anyway,
I've found a use for the drawer designed packaging!

Place Eeyore at that plastic thing sprouting out (the stick to hold the mouse for the COOL display)
And ta-dah!!!

A drawer.. to keep stuff!

**
In summary,
it's a good buy.. esp for guys w gf.
It's like you can just say "I'm buying the mamba for you too! See! The drawer slots? For you! Can stick your cutesy toy and you have a new drawer to keep your trinkets."
So, while you're getting all so excited over your new toy, at least you can distract your gf for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment