Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 Flashbacks... (Jan - June)

FLASHBACKS...
(click for a bigger pix!)
LAST CNY
Before coming over to AUSSIE... sadly not many photos were taken with my other beloved aunts too. Oh, and cousins.
Month of LOVEEEEE ♥♥♥♥♥
Added the photo of me w the soft toysssss from ジャパン because technically it's also part of a gift of Bf... since most of it were won via his ¥¥. From that UFO machine!
Anna sui ring.. from 東京!
Also a month of LOVEEEEE ♥♥♥
Our 3rd year anniversary!!! At Rasa Sentosa.. and Sky Dining for dinner!!
A month of hang-outs too. Met up with WOW Guild mates too. and dinner with my then colleagues, from DHL.
Byebye to DHL.
A place where I've learnt quite lot of stuff.. all the sales experiences. Met many lovely friends too. Miss them! And I love the ke-chingggg. YAY! Miss ke-chinggg too.
Was quite a wobbly month. I almost thought that I couldnt come to Aussie to study because of my suspected sickness!!! Thank god I was fine.. went for an operation though.
Also a month where I just relaxrelaxrelax! SWEEEEET.
May - parents' wedding anniversary, and also! Photoshoot with my dear BESTIE. Miss her too :(

June.
Gatherings with my closer friends.. sorry no time for all :( Was too busy thanks to my check ups and all the last min shopping for prep to Aussie. Will catch up with you guys when I'm back k?
SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! Don't be mad at me!!
Cousin's wedding too! Realised that I didnt blog about it! D: Was a busybusybusy month... but again, CONGRATS YU RUI 姐姐 !! & also for the lil baby in your tummy!!
Thanks again to those who've sent me off. Love you guys. And also to those who had wanted to, like my DHL colleagues.. my flight timing was just too early! :(
Yeah. First time staying soooo far away from home. Cried for quite abit even tho bf was with me. Missed my family ALOT!!! LIKE ALOT ALOT ALOT!!!
Aussie, when I got introduced to HUGE portion of food. I mean, not my first time to an 'ang moh' place.. but I'm still amazed!! And yes, YUMMY HOT CHOC!! ITS ORGASMIC!!
And yes, thanks to Bryan's dad and A Marie and also the bunch of lovelies in Aussie like Ben&Aileen, U Jeff & U Colin for helping us settle down! Oh oh! U Keg & A Ingfah for helping us visit the apartments! They're truly a pair of angels! Can feel the sincerity :]
& for those who were invited for our SURPRISE! early bday celebration... not all were present in this current attached photo. OPPS!

Ok... stay tune for July - Dec!!! Not too sure when!!
It's horrifying to combine the photos all together!!! I'm supposed to be mugggingggggggg.
& maybe my New Year resolution in which I never tend to keep. so its really a MAYBE!
ALRIGHT DARLINGS,
TA-TA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment