Thursday, February 12, 2009

JAPAN - 16TH DEC 2008

Last 3rd day of my Trip in Japan.. 16th Dec 2008.
*
Was another shopping trip... was a servant for that day.
fortunately, i perk myself up with yummy breakfast from mac..
CINNAMON MELTS!
too sweet for my liking though. cost near to SGD3.
i dont think its worth the money. would rather have my SGD1 apple pie... which is sooo much better :(

still, shall have a pose with my Cinnamon Melts!
*
while bf is busy trying out his clothes, posing, whatever a vainpot will do,

&
i kept myself entertained by snapping photos awayyyyyyy :D
what else can a girl do at a guys' shop while the bf is trying out his clothes ya?
*
we decided to eat at our used-to-be-our-favourite ramen stall...
wanted to give it another chance....

*slurrrppppppp*
i wont say its not nice... definitely not fantastic.
Sapporo's still the best!
*
just a random photo taken at a changing room in one of my girly's shoppp.
so cute right? love it :D
*
time passes very quickly...
bought some clothes, not too many (BECAUSE ITS ALL FREAKING EXPENSIVE!! usually sgd100&above = )
at night,
we decided to walk down the lane where all the japanese love to do...
playing Pachinko!
visit PACHINKO for the defination.
wanted to give it a try but it looks complicated.
slots... metal balls.. many metal balls.. some animated videos.. gosh.
too bad instructions are in japanese so unable to learn.
oh yeah... inside is polluted tooo... with the smell of ciggy.
*
DINNER?
ramen again.
this time we ordered a set w fried rice. and oooo. the fat grains of the japanese rice makes the whole thing yummily fluffy.
very nice :)
*
after dinner...
see what we've caught!!!!!
<3 my boyly... :)
lucky female stitch to have found such a nice owner (ME) ... thanks to bf :X
*
as usual, my purchases for the day!!!
my clothes (probably you've seen it all alrdy)
cute?the ribbon :D
all is of the same cost... from LISALIZA!
about SGD102..a dress which i love it too :)
from this corner shop... its cheaper cos its having a sale!
about SGD80 odd.
presents for my beloved sisters..
stick on nails!!
i know its selling in SG too... but it was cheaper there!
marie cat hp screen protector.. for myself and sisters
hello kitty screen protector for myself :D
necklaces...
finally... the princessy earrings. nice? :D

oh ya... fancl stuff too! :D
very cheap over in japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment