Thursday, February 26, 2009

I remember...


:)

Our 3years is coming soon... I still remember when he first held my fingers.

Here's the story:

We were walking around Parkway Parade after his driving test,

i dont know why we suddenly started compared the size of our palms.

I was even laughing at how small his hands were (more like, are.. as it didnt grow. still small :D).

He cheated by holding on to my finger and didnt let go....

slowly he held my hand too. :)

After he sent me home, he even sent a sms to me:

I was so scared that you will reject.

It's still in my head... and im smiling by just thinking about it.

*

After our years of togetherness, he still remember the stiffness of my not responding when he held my hand. (he brought up just recently, heee.)

Yes, I didnt want to hold back. Too shock to react la. Its all happening too fast.

He told me he was like "oh shit" in his head when I didnt hold his hand... my fingers were all harden..

*

So glad that I didnt reject. If not I wont be living in a blissful life now. <3

*

ANYWAY, PLANNING FOR OUR 3YRS CELEBRATION. EXCITED :)

do let me know if there's any goooood promotion. like couple spa, blabla. good niggghtttt.

2 comments:

  1. go batam for couple spa! cheap n good
    haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha omg didnt really think of that D:

    ReplyDelete