Saturday, November 7, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake


My gel nails!!!

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE

Pretty?
I 'created' that on my own..
except that the work is not done by me.
and it's so hard to find a manicurist who actually knows how to do the 3D acrylic art!!!
I went to one of the shops and this lady even commented this,

"It drops off too easily so we dont do that"

Like WTF? Don't know how to do just say so lah.
They can simply just say,

"I'm sorry we dont do that"

%^$$^

But anyway,
was so glad when I found this shop. It doesnt look very pretty and it's located in some little corner.
But it's pretty FULL!!

The rest were just doing the simple ones... and some of their customers were like

"Wow. You all can actually do that?"

And I think Im like one of the few rare breeds who does that because some of the manicurists from the shop were like "Wowing" at my completed nails.

Only one of them can do that too.

ANYWAY,
PRETTY NAILS MAKE ME A HAPPY GIRL!
YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment